1) Most elements are open to variety of interpretations, though a presence of devil in Pinocchio brings us closer to the original concern.
2) a remarkably dramatic evocation of a turmoil at the party table.
3) a birth of a black child with a knife.
4) His white mother is covered with table cum-stained cloth.
5) The orgy itself, the table and under the table seem like a replay of a crime scene.
6) The giving birth mother…it seems like some distant laughter echoed evilly in her attempt to give birth to that violent child with the knife that cannot yet kill but targets surrounding world with it’s pirate like curve.
7) TERM flexireality
8) the heroes are freed from the burden of the gendered flesh being puppets at the same table with people and creatures of superpower or animals.
9) The ruler is introduced by the liar Pinocchio.
10)The birds symbolize politicians
11) the partitions of the bodies by the table cloth, which covers and opens bodies portions
12)the somber, grisaille color of the painting.
13) It seems that the table cloth demarcates two realities
14) The ‘table’ composition in Pinocchio, Hot Dog Party, Barbie Q,
15) enclosed composition of a secluded line