Freedom of THought
1) The color of this painting is an agent of transformation that makes the prison world illusive
2)the artist himself, laying on a plank bed of the illusory prison cell.
3) images of wicked criminals and guards
4) the convicts portrayed with humor and irony
5) Two crooks are playing cards.
6)One has an Arabic-looking face with a purple nose.
7) His partner’s face, in some parts, is a brick packing and his eye is shielded with bars.
8) A brick background is also found at the middle part of the painting
9)A rat and an angry dog fight for a rotten fish.
10) At the upper right corner the weightless hazy scene of rape
11) Paul Jaisini portrays calm in a condition of concentrated thinking or in a deep sleep.
12) The painting seems to be illusory owing to its amazing color and
13) its references to the old-fashioned lockup system.
14)A female guard is peeking at a well-built imprisoned man.